The Manager, Cyber Security Engineering position is a member of the Information Protection & Risk Management organization and works closely with other members of the IPRM program to develop, implement and support a wide range of critical security controls. The engineer works with a team of security engineers within the Cyber Security Technology group to deploy, sustain and monitor technical controls and tools to meet specific security requirements, and help with defining processes to ensure that security configurations and tools are maintained.
The Work Itself
- Operations and monitoring and day to day troubleshooting for Network Security Tools across the enterprise.
- Tune controls to best meet the need of the business
- Identify security risks and work to report and lead remediation efforts
- Provide expert level troubleshooting for supported technologies
- Perform architecture and engineering responsibilities in support of existing technologies and new security projects
- Perform regular health checks and user activity audits
- Author and vigilantly maintain documents related to the design, purpose, operation, and management of security applications
The Skills You Bring
- 5+ years of Network Engineering and/or Cyber Security experience.
- Main responsibility is support of our security infrastructure and security projects with potential to take on responsibilities for other network security technologies such as Web Application Firewalls, Network Access Control, Firewall, IDS/IPS, etc
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with deployment and maintenance of enterprise firewall products: Palo Alto Networks, Check Point, Fortinet, and Tufin
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with deployment and maintenance of enterprise proxy solutions
- Must have good working knowledge of troubleshooting techniques: performing and analyzing the results of packet captures, CLI commands, familiarity with network protocols
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or relevant field of study
- Excellent data analysis skills using standard office tools are required.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) are required.
- A solid attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all levels across the organization and to comprehend business imperatives.
- A strong customer/client focus with ability to manage expectations appropriately and provide superior customer/client experience and build long-term relationships.
- Willing to have a flexible work schedule and be on call for incident resolution
- Coding/Scripting experience such as Python or PowerShell to automate takas is a bonus.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!