The Client Partner will manage and grow a portfolio of strategic accounts by establishing yourself as a trusted client partner to drive complex digital transformation efforts for your clients. You will be responsible for directing the organic growth strategy across a strategic account portfolio ($4-7MM), including vision setting, annual account planning, identification of key growth opportunities, proactive client value creation and overall financial health of accounts within your portfolio.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Exhibit client business expertise, including a deep understanding of category/industry knowledge, business goals and growth opportunities
- Effectively lead annual planning process to deliver strategic thought leadership and innovative solutions that drive ROI
- Demonstrate an innate curiosity and an innovative, intrapreneurial spirit, with the ability to drive new opportunities with minimal structure
- Identify, pursue and convert new business opportunities within your account portfolio
- Ability to connect consumer/customer insights, digital behavior and business objectives/needs to influence customer experience strategy and implementation
- Partner with SMEs to author strategy for new business pitches and proposals
- Serve as a trusted partner for clients, developing deep, senior level relationships and providing proactive client value
- Work closely with C-level executives, constructively challenging a client’s thinking to deliver game-changing customer experience transformation
- Effectively collaborate with Operations, Solution leads, and National Practice leads to ensure high quality project work delivery to drive account profitability.
- Work closely with Project Management team to ensure work is delivered on strategy, on time, and on budget with a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Regularly communicate portfolio performance to senior management, including client successes and issues, market opportunities, changing conditions, and any other factors influencing health of the portfolio
- Mentor and coach project team members, providing a supportive work environment based on open communication, trust and regular performance reviews
What we’d love to see:
- Minimum 8-12 years of relevant marketing and technology agency/consulting experience and building exceptionally strong client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- Strong experience working with cross functional teams consisting of Creative, Experience Design and technology practice groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in overseeing multiple projects and campaigns concurrently with minimal guidance
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!