As a Senior Software Engineer you will work with stakeholders in a highly collaborative scrum team, delivering frequent updates to our SaaS platform and value to our customers. Team members often focus on different areas of the back-end, front-end, infrastructure, or full-stack. Depending on your focus area, you will:
- Leverage Python to build out GraphQL and REST data access services, exposing data from MySQL and Amazon Redshift
- Design batch and streaming data pipelines for rapid ingestion of data at healthcare scale, utilizing Prefect, Airflow, Faust, and Kafka
- Collaborate with our Data Science team to leverage AI and machine learning models
- Work with our product team and UX designers to conceive, design, and build modern and data-driven user interfaces
- Leverage current React workflows like Redux and Apollo for local state management and to query GraphQL and REST APIs
- Design and deploy our platform services infrastructure in Python with a fully automated CI/CD pipeline
- Work with Elastic Kubernetes Service, using Helm Charts for service deployment
- Leverage AWS and create infrastructure as code, using Terraform or similar technologies
Skills and Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience of back-end, front-end, infrastructure, or full-stack development for web applications
- Experience with some of the following (depending on focus area):
- Server-side Python programming and web application frameworks like Flask
- Batch, stream, and offline processing to manage business state or perform ETL
- Relational databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Designing or leveraging APIs, especially for data access
- Amazon Web Services (e.g. EKS, ECS, MSK, Cognito, S3, Route53, VPC)
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Charts, and CI/CD platforms
- Proactive and reactive monitoring and log management for SaaS applications
- Strong communication skills: ability to prepare written material that communicates clearly and succinctly
- BS degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Willingness to learn and quickly grow in your career as part of our small, but rapidly growing team
- Experience developing large-scale multi-tenant SaaS applications
- Experience building or working with CRM applications
- Experience building or working with marketing automation platforms
- Startup experience
- Healthcare industry experience
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!