We're looking for an individual to fill a Market Research Project Coordinator role. In this multi-faceted role, you will be responsible for managing market research projects in a collaborative environment. You will provide exceptional client service, in addition to precision project management, and quality control.
More specifics on the responsibilities include:
- Manage market research project lifecycles for quantitative and qualitative research
- Assess patient and physician recruitment efforts for new research projects, and work closely with Sales and Business Development to prepare cost proposals based on recruitment feasibility
- Develop and execute comprehensive recruitment plans
- Manage third-party recruitment partners and vendors to guarantee project is delivered fully, on time, and within budget
- Monitor project status and costs and proactively identify problems both before and as they arise, troubleshooting recruitment roadblocks and brainstorming creative ways to reach target patient and physician populations as needed
- Provide fielding updates daily to internal team members and third-party partners throughout the life of the project
- Manage data processing activities, including data collection, monitoring, and validation for voice-response, audio transcripts and quantitative datasets
- Follow quality assurance procedures to ensure data quality and accuracy; identify and communicate potential problems to appropriate colleagues to drive a resolution
- Proof programmed surveys for accuracy, look and feel, logic, etc.
- Contribute to developing processes that improve project delivery
- Perform other essential duties as assigned
In addition, to be an ideal candidate, one must also have the following characteristics:
- Strong project management skills
- Effectively manage time in a fast-paced environment and be able to coordinate and prioritize multiple activities at the same time
- Ability to think proactively while under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Exceptional organization skills to managing multiple projects and prioritize
- Excellent at establishing and managing relationships with vendors and coworker
- Must be able to take initiative, work independently and efficiently, as well as work successfully within a team environment
- Positive team player
- Work within a start-up mentality
Qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years or more of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Mac suite of services
- Experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Experience with Trello is a plus
- Familiarity with survey platforms such as Qualtrics and Alchemer is a plus
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!