The Hillsboro Preprint facility, is seeking applicants for a full-time Limited Maintenance Electrician / Journeyman Electrician. The position maintains the day to day operational efficiency and safety for all production equipment at the facility. This is a second shift position with hours of 3:00pm-11:00pm, Monday-Friday with some overtime required.
We offer a competitive hourly rate plus applicable shift differential and overtime. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, pension, and 401(k) savings plans.
Oregon LME, PJ, or General Journeyman Electrician License is required for this position.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Maintain production equipment
- Following all safety rules and practices
- Perform preventive maintenance activities such as lubricating, measuring wear, measuring positions, repositioning components; and observing operations, vibrations, and noise levels
- Perform emergency / break down maintenance as necessary to support plant operations
- Accurately use measurement and test equipment
- Perform electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, steam system, and other repairs and installations as needed
- Install wire and conduit for newly installed and existing equipment such as conveyors, programmable controllers, converting and corrugating machinery
- Replace faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches, and motors, and position sensing devices such as proximity switch timers, scanners and photo electric devices
- Diagnose and repair/replace faulty electronic components such as printed circuit boards
- Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Troubleshoot drives, i.e. AC and DC
- Read electrical block diagrams, schematics as well as PLC ladder logic
- Maintain clean and organized work areas, and cleanup work areas as part of completing assigned tasks
- Accurately and completely prepare and maintain maintenance records and other paperwork
- Trouble-shoot and solve problems
- Self-motivated, able to follow through to completion with assigned responsibilities
- Maintain teamwork with other associates
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervision
- Electrical aptitude
- Troubleshooting expertise
- Mechanical knowledge and experience
- Maintenance experience in the manufacturing industry (preferred)
- Technical degree or apprenticeship certification (preferred)
- Oregon LME, PJ, or General Journeyman License
- Wage is dependent on LME or General Journeyman Electrician License
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!