As an Assoc. Field Technician, you can be the driving force behind the world's most meaningful customer experiences.
Join now our EPIC culture that is committed to The Power Of You! We are looking for Empowered, Passionate, Inspirational and Community supporting team members!
As an Assoc. Field Technician you will be responsible for things like:
Ability to communicate and interact effectively in a customer centric organization. Ability to multi task and prioritize with a positive customer experience vision.
Ability to handle urgent diagnosis, repair and customer relations when systems are not performing.
Strong written, verbal and communication skills.
To be a successful Assoc. Field Technician:
Proven experience and proficiency with electro-mechanical diagnostic and repair tools and test equipment.
Knowledge of PC hardware, premise and cloud software systems.
A + Certification desirable.
What We Offer You:
• Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plans –Company Match Offered
• Life & Disability Insurance –Company Sponsored
• Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & 11 Company Holidays
• Career & Leadership Development
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Veteran Programs
• Company Sponsored Diversity Groups