Your role and impact
Sitting at the intersection of business and technology, Product Managers work closely with Aladdin developers and business partners to innovate, conceptualize, design and pilot new capabilities to simplify our clients’ business problems.
As a Product Manager passionate about Client Reporting, you will lead, manage, and execute on our product vision. Client Reporting extends the scope of investment operations solutions Aladdin provides to our clients as a single front to back investment platform.
You’re accountable for defining Aladdin product strategy, being highly commercial, guiding products and being engrained in the entire product lifecycle.
- Take overall responsibility for the success of all aspects of the Aladdin Client Reporting product
- Be an authority on the Aladdin Product Management team - Define and own the client reporting product story and the future of delivering Aladdin’s capabilities
- Champion the Aladdin Client Reporting vision and roadmap; build alignment of vision across, clients, and industry partners drive utility, adoption & impact
- Lead and manage product governance for both internal and external stakeholders
- Be the client reporting market expert - stay attuned and be ahead of industry, market, and technology trends to build opportunities and better serve our clients
- Meet regularly with all stakeholders and gather and evaluate ideas and opinions to form the roadmap
- Inspire and enthuse colleagues and users of the product
- Partner with Aladdin engineers to craft and deliver client reporting and digital solutions for the Aladdin community and the buy-side industry
- Lead and inspire the Aladdin Client Reporting product team to deliver and drive the product forwards
- Partner with sales teams to define commercial pricing and revenue modelling
- 8+ years of Product Management experience or client reporting experience
- Knowledge of client reporting for investment instruments and the impact to financial statements
- In depth understanding of client reporting and performance reporting, operational processes, and workflows
- Experience with a variety of accounting standards (e.g. US GAAP, IFRS, Tax, and Statutory) as they pertain to investment accounting and insurance accounting
- Confident preseneter and communicator whether internal or external
- Understanding of accounting system architectures and core components
- Understanding of front, middle, and back office integration touch points is a plus
- Understanding of product and software development lifecycles
- Experience interacting with product stakeholders, including end users and software developers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to deliver presentations and communicate up and down the organization
- MBA or CPA is a plus
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!