Your role and impact
Sitting at the intersection of business and technology, Product Managers work closely with Aladdin developers and business partners to innovate, conceptualize, design and pilot new capabilities to simplify our clients’ business problems.
As a Product Manager passionate about Aladdin Accounting, you will lead, manage, and execute on our product vision. Aladdin Accounting extends the scope of investment operations solutions Aladdin provides to our clients as a single front to back investment platform.
You’re accountable for defining Aladdin product strategy, being highly commercial, guiding products and being engrained in the entire product lifecycle.
- Be an authority on the Aladdin Product Management team - Define and own the accounting product story and the future of delivering Aladdin’s capabilities
- Partner with Aladdin engineers to craft and deliver accounting and performance solutions for the Aladdin community
- Champion the Aladdin Accounting roadmap; build alignment of vision across clients, and industry partners drive utility, adoption & impact
- Lead with a data driven approach that tracks and measures usage and metrics to advise product strategy and deployment strategy
- Be a market structure specialist - stay attuned and be ahead of industry, market, and technology trends to build opportunities and better serve our clients
- 5+ years of Product Management experience or portfolio, fund or investment accounting experience
- Knowledge of accounting treatment for investment instruments and the impact to financial statements
- Experience with a variety of accounting standards (e.g. US GAAP, IFRS, Tax, and Statutory) as they pertain to investment accounting and insurance accounting
- In depth understanding of investment accounting and performance reporting cycles, operational processes, and workflows
- Understanding of front, middle, and back office integration touch points is a plus
- Understanding of product and software development lifecycles
- Experience interacting with product stakeholders, including end-users and software developers
- Understanding of accounting system architectures and core components
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to deliver presentations and communicate up and down the organization
- CPA or MBA is a plus
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!