We are seeking an ambitious, operationally-focused and results-driven leader. Qualified candidates for this role will either be RN's with leadership experience, OR have formal healthcare management experience managing clinical teammates.
As a Healthcare Operations Manager, you can expect:
- Patients come first. You have an opportunity to build on your relationship with your patients, while also continuously improving their health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.
- Meaningful Workday - EVERY Day. You'll go home every day knowing you are making a difference in patients' lives and that you are developing your team to reach their full potential.
- Available when the clinic is open.
- Lead a Team. Develop, mentor and inspire a cross-functional clinical team (census dependent on state laws) to deliver the best for our patients, teammates and community.
- Financial Management. Manage complete operation and performance of the clinic: adhere to budget, forecast expenses, manage vendor relationships, order supplies, and monitor compliance.
- Autonomy. It's your clinic to run. You aren't alone though. You will have the support and guidance of your director, regional peers and the greater company to help you manage your facility. We foster entrepreneurs and those who seek to continuously improve.
- Culture & Growth. Our values are not just written in a book somewhere, but are an intentional part of everything we do. As leaders, you are able to reward others for demonstrating those shared beliefs and behaviors, and in turn, we intend to do the same for you.
The shining star for our Healthcare Operations Manager should have:
- Passion for making a difference in people's lives.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in leadership required. You will be leading and building a team to achieve clinical excellence. Experience supervising direct reports required.
- Qualified candidates for this role will be RN's with leadership experience OR have formal healthcare management experience managing clinical teammtes.
- Proven ability to adeptly manage multiple priorities; a person who "gets the right stuff done".
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, innovate and lead in an environment that moves at a rapid pace, where change is common.
- Collaboration is a much to be successful in this role. You will be working with clinical and financial teams on a daily basis to produce results that align to business needs.
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Associate's degree required: Bachelor's degree in related area strongly preferred.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!