Provides a combination of deep industry sector expertise, innovative thinking in a team-based approach and world class execution across a full suite of products to clients through an integrated Capital Markets platform using a sector ecosystem approach. Collaborates to generate creative, client-focused solutions to prospective and current clients.
- Operates as key member of the deal team with efforts to maximize sector penetration and returns.
- Institutes cross-selling initiatives to increase ranking with client.
- Creates pitch books for clients with respect to financial solutions and participate in their presentation to clients.
- Monitors client, client industry, and regulatory agencies for potential changes that may affect client portfolio and business needs.
- Initiates contact with partners for new client sales.
- Directly manages a diverse portfolio of private and middle market companies with progression toward increasing client responsibility.
- Reviews and continually monitors performance of existing accounts and client relationships.
- Conducts due diligence (e.g. client visits, analyzing business models, and comprehensively reviewing industry trends and related regulations).
- Understands client needs and provides relevant ideas and opinions to generate recommendations.
- Collaborates with sector coverage partners for clients and prospects to identify / deliver creative, timely solutions.
- Provides deal expertise and prepares/oversees delivery of creative and timely “pitches”.
- Supports credit concurrence/pricing efforts as a client advocate.
- Maintains key ongoing coverage contact with clients and sector managers.
- Builds positive client relations through deep/comprehensive understanding of client needs and alignment of our products/services.
- Identifies and leverages key decision makers and influencers in client / internal organizations.
- Acts as a positive change agent to drive improved efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintains awareness of all firm products and services offered and facilitates means of receiving continuous updates.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Works with specialists as needed to support successful deal completion.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Creates financial models to analyze client portfolios and anticipate client needs.
- Uses financial analysis to proactively identify opportunities to cross-sell.
- Generates updated financial models/ analyses as dictated by business needs and industry requirements.
- Analyzes/ assesses industry compilations.
- Applies appropriate technical concepts and completes / leads consistent and reliable technical and financial reports / analyses to support client deliverables.
- Understands the complexity of transactions and related risks (credit, market, operational, legal/compliance, etc.).
- Balances the Bank's risk appetite with client needs when making recommendations / proposals.
- Identifies opportunities to find more cost-effective ways to impact the bottom line and drive profitability.
- Integrates information from multiple sources to enable more efficient processes, enhanced analysis and/or streamlined reporting.
- Reviews and guides work of Analysts and Associates to deliver business results.
- Delivers financial modeling to support strategic recommendations to clients.
- Considers risk, internal controls and compliance as part of day-to-day accountabilities and adheres to policies and procedures.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Provides specialized consulting, analytical and technical support.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently and regularly handles non-routine situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 5 - 7 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- An undergraduate degree. Focal areas of finance, economics, or accounting preferred with high academic achievement.
- MBA, CFA or equivalent experience in financial services, accounting, or legal fields.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in investment banking, negotiating and structuring financial transactions. This should include some experience in a corporate lending environment developing business.
- Relevant business services sector experience is highly desired.
- Good knowledge of the organizational portfolio management policies and objectives.
- Displays advanced deal execution and/or project management skills - ability to manage more than one client / major initiative.
- Demonstrates strong market knowledge to enable the comprehensive servicing of clients and the effective development of new solutions.
- Expertise in financial computer applications and database management tools.
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!