The Senior Manager-Operations Innovation is a position in DaVita that includes some of our brightest minds. They have the unique opportunity to collaborate with others and lead initiatives, critical to the success of the enterprise. This includes large-scale operating model changes, incubation of disruptive technologies, development and operationalization of growth strategies and process re-engineering.
The Senior Manager will lead a team of highly motivated individuals with backgrounds ranging from management consulting to project management to healthcare delivery. They have the ability to drive a strong, inclusive culture that empowers and engages their teams. As a project leader, they will effectively supervise work streams with dependencies on many different business units and collaborate well throughout the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Uses hypotheses-based approach to identify, validate and quantify opportunities
- Draws upon continuous improvement tools (Lean, Six-Sigma) to structure and incubate improvement opportunities
- Builds and reviews sophisticated models and conducts financial planning and analyses to assess impact on business metrics
- Distills complex business problems into cohesive, impactful stories; builds appropriate horizontal and vertical logic in presentations.
- Presents comfortably and compellingly to senior audiences
- Successfully manages relationships with senior business leaders and influences diverse group of partners through effective communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Works closely with teammates in the clinics and develops long-standing relationships with operators and clinicians
- Allocates team resources to ensure all timelines and results are met
- Builds and manages project plans that drive accountability for complex, cross-functional initiatives
- Up to 50% travel may be required at times; though typical travel is 5-10%
- Experience leading large-scale business transformation teams from concept through implementation with tangible impact on operating/financial performance
- 5-10 years of total work experience in progressive roles
- MBA or graduate degree in a healthcare related field (MD, MPH, MHA) strongly preferred
- Healthcare background preferred
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!