Are you ready to be a change-maker? We are currently seeking a highly skilled Salesforce Technical Architects with experience in large-scale Salesforce implementations. We are seeking the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy professionals for our fast-growing practice area. We need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle.
• Responsible for the overall technical design and build of the custom elements of a project.
• Responsible for planning and availability of application infrastructure
• Responsible for all technical design documentation and delivery
• Lead and coach the team members to deliver the complete solution for the customer.
• Ensuring technical solutions enable, satisfy and advance our client's needs and objectives whilst adhering to the highest technical and security standards, and ensuring our teams develop their knowledge and skills accordingly.
• Deliver acute technical excellence by way of advisory services, consulting and hands-on execution, across Salesforce’s suite of products both current and future.
• Should work closely with the Client technical architect(s) and Admins to designing the solutions and get the approval. Recommend the best practices and platform capabilities.
• Formulation and implementation of Technical and Technology Strategies based on the salesforce.com suite of products and services.
• Detailed planning, coordination, management and execution of Technology Strategies to implement, integrate and embed Salesforce-based solutions in our client’s existing technology estates.
• Define and drive strategies to scale technical delivery by means of automation and/or other innovations.
• Good understanding and experience of Lightning Experience, SalesforceDX, Lightning Web Components.
• Critical member to finalize the user stories and design OUP architecture
• Liaison with OUP business and IT teams for overall solution development, identify dependencies and resolve contingencies/issues, as necessary and appropriate
• Act as the point of contact for OUP for technical aspects; act as a bridge between offshore team and OUP
• At least 10 years of experience in low level in designing and developing overall solution Architecture, high-level design and technical dependencies
• Experienced in Technical and Solution Architecture, detailed design, prototyping and testing, in a hands-on capacity, including the preparation and/or authoring of related artefacts (documentary and otherwise).
• Hands-on experience providing the SFDC architecture design and solutions in development projects
• Good understanding of SFDC development lifecycle and role of software development.
• Salesforce Community Cloud, Sales Cloud and Salesforce Einstein Analytics
• Strong experience defining, designing, delivering, and deploying Salesforce-based technical solutions, in the capacity of the accountable or responsible contributor.
• Certification in Platform Developer I or II, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
• Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Effective communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, and ability to present to a variety of audiences (executive to technically detailed audiences).
• Proven leadership and management skills
• An advanced degree (such as a Masters) is a plus.