Reporting to our Business Consulting Manager, Business Consultants ensure the successful implementation of eFront’s software solutions for our clients across the alternative investments space! Business Consultants are expected to be organized and efficient, balancing multiple client engagements concurrently. The highest level of client service is expected as Business Consultants determine client requirements and collaborate with teammates and other partners to exceed client expectations and meet deadlines, ensuring a happy, referenceable client.
Business Consultant Responsibilities:
- Leading hands-on Initiation & Discovery workshops with clients, providing training on our out-of-the-box solutions, prescribing industry standard solutions.
- Analyzing clients’ business requirements and performing a gap analysis versus our best practice solutions, challenging clients on their existing business processes and requirements, where appropriate.
- Working in conjunction with our Implementation Consultant team, design/implement/test solutions to meet client business requirements.
- Provide ongoing client advisory and support during the implementation, including solving data migration/reconciliation issues and UAT.
- Lead/support end-user training.
- Collaborating effectively with all members of the Professional Services team, helping to build a supportive, disciplined, commercially focused team environment.
- Play an active role in internal “lessons learned” sessions at the end of implementations to resolve what worked well and where we have opportunities to improve our deployment process and client engagement.
- Collaborating closely with our Product team to communicate feedback on new trends/requirements coming from clients, in order to facilitate further evolution to our standard offerings.
- When required, support our Sales/Pre-sales team with proof of concepts.
Business Consultant Education and Qualifications/Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Previous experience deploying financial software or experience at a Fund Administrator or General Partner.
- Experience with Alternative Investments preferred.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude, problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, teamwork and collaboration skills.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and perform well under time restrictions.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time within North America.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!