- Drive financial control and accountability within the EVEREST ERP program to ensure financial key performance indicators are measured and achieved
- Work cross-functionally with IT, Finance, and other stakeholders to ensure the financial performance of EVEREST ERP is understood
- Guide analysis and discussion of financial and accounting issues facing the EVEREST ERP program
- Assist with leading analysis efforts and uncovering actionable insight related to EVEREST financial forecast
- Interacts with the team to provide business context of program financials
- Perform periodic metrics reporting at the project and team-level this may include: Earned Value, Budget Analysis, Schedule Variance, Variance at Completion, Cost Performance Index, and Schedule Performance Index
- Develop financial / business cases.
- Assists with business case development of future release and material scope changes of the program
- Supports and coordinates financials for new BSJ investment review process, financials and long-term IT investment planning
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar discipline Eight years of progressive experience. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels Courage & Candor – the strength to speak up when something doesn’t look right, or when others are overlooking something important Strong financial acumen and analysis skills: hands on experience and competence with key financial quantitative concepts and calculations (discounted cash flows, NPV, Payback, ROI, IRR) Thorough understanding of accounting concepts and experience interpreting and analyzing financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement) High integrity, and ability to apply sound judgement with respect to people and processes Persuasive and able to influence. Able to act as a leader, without having direct reports - seeing the big picture, and executing on specific initiatives. High level of urgency to deliver services in a rapid, customer-focused manner. Preferred Qualifications Certified or Chartered Accountant, or Management Accountant preferred MBA preferred Expert level in SAP FICO Expert level in MS product (Excel, PowerPoint)
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!