Bachelor's in engineering or equivalent
- Study industry trends to remain aware of technology trends.
- Understand internal/external requirements.
- Analyze the need for POC based on the strategic roadmap laid out by the enterprise architect.
- Provide guidance to architects in evaluate various products/ technologies suited for the solution.
- Review the solution prepared by other architects.
- Ensure that the solution fits holistically in the overall Enterprise Architecture design and does not violate architecture principles.
- Conduct economic analysis of architecture.
- Provide support to other teams for building case for PoC to senior management in terms of current organizational need and potential benefits.
- Provide support during requirement gathering and analysis (technical perspective during downstream assessment) to other teams.
- Provide guidance to solution architect around usage of patterns/anti patterns in the solution.
- Rephrase the solution if required to minimize the risk of solution.
- Ensure CTS architecture principles and QOA(Quality of Architecture) are maintained.
- Analyze tradeoffs and provide recommendations, if any, on the solution architecture.
- Understand business processes, cases and functions.
- Understand business problem and impact.
- Analyze existing enterprise architecture and evaluate other technology/ frameworks.
- Understand requirement, analyze feasibility and provide recommendation.
- Provide support in creation of functional design, logical database design, test design and design overview document.
- Conduct planned and unplanned audits for complex projects.
- Perform architecture design review.
- Identify opportunities for optimization of cost / time / asset utilization in complex projects and advise relevant teams accordingly where possible.
- Manage stakeholder perception.
- Provide advice to teams facing complex technical issues in the course of project delivery.
Asset Development and Governance:
- Track implementation of assets.
- Assist in conducting audits.
- In case of deviations, apprise relevant project managers of the same to drive effective implementation.
- In case of any implementation challenges.
- Identify the underlying cause and support technology teams in customization of asset to meet current needs of the organization.
- Assist in analyzing metrics and feedback from project teams adopting designed assets.
- Monitor asset effectiveness during realtime implementation.
- Identify areas for improvement / customization and redesign asset based on analysis.
- Share identified areas with Enterprise Architect for review.
Business Development Support:
- Scan the market and identify new technology areas which can be adopted
- Identify new clients or new needs in the existing clients and share suggestions with Enterprise / Solution Architects.
- Develop collaterals for proposals.
- Participate in discussion for client proposals.
- Provide support for developing RFPs.
- Participate in industry seminars/ conference, if required, to share knowledge and build brand.
- Keep abreast of the technology trends, industry best practices etc.
- Develop a repository of technical solutions, technical best practices and design/coding guidelines/standards.
- Conduct and facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions across the team.
- Build awareness of the knowledge repository among reporting teams.
- Track contribution to knowledge management portal.
- Update best practices, white papers, artifacts etc to the database on a regular basis.
- Participate in senior level talent selection.
- Set clear and objective goals for team.
- Identify, priorities and deploy action items for competency development.
- Review progress on employee engagement activities in the architecture track.
- Direct and guide other managers/team leaders on resolving employee complaints.
- Identify, groom, reward and develop high performers and future leaders.
- Mentor all architects in the EAS function.
Must Have Skills
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!