The Client Associate (CA) role is a sales support position, typically providing dedicated operational and sales support to multiple Financial Advisors (FA's). Incumbents may also on a regular basis support office initiatives, in addition to the businesses of particular FA's. For established clients, the CA will often serve as the most frequent point of contact. Fully registered CA (Series 7 & 66 (63/65)). Fully paid or partially paid by the FA.
* Minimum of 1+ years professional or relevant internship experience required
* Series 7 & 66 or 63/65 licenses preferred; if hired without licenses, depending on the needs of the business, you may be required to obtain registrations within a specified timeframe if being hired into a registered job code
* Knowledge of investment and banking products, policies & procedures
* Strong client service & technical skills (MS Word & Excel)
* Strong communication, time management and organizational skills
* Undergraduate Degree