- Perform on-site financial operational audits of departments, divisions, subsidiaries, domestic and foreign manufacturing plants, foreign sales branches, affiliates, licensees and other company-owned or associated facilities.
- Verify accounting records are accurate and factual and that the company's best practices are safeguarded.
- Perform report writing that addresses key issues noted during the audit.
- Develop recommendations for cost reduction, profit generation and operational efficiency improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree and 3-5+ years of finance/accounting/audit experience CPA, CIA, or CMA certification (MUST HAVE A CERTIFICATION) Big 4/consulting experience Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time domestic and international
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!