The Proposal Manager will be responsible for leading and providing proposal expertise to us in response to Government requests for Proposals/Information, ROMs, Budgetary Estimates (BE) and White Papers. The Proposal Manager will lead all proposal development and evaluate RFP/RFI/ROM/BE requirements. Duties include performing all tasks related to leading proposal teams, preparing support artifacts, and assisting with writing when required, managing proposal development activities and responsibility for assessing and ensuring compelling, complete, and compliant proposal responses. Responsibility for all submissions to the customer rest solely on the Proposal Manager who will be required to ensure all contributors meet the timeline for all submissions and verify and validate all data required was submitted accurately and timely.
- Manage proposal efforts from release through proposal submission
- Identify scope of services, products, define outlines, coordinate with SMEs to gather and incorporate contents, and ensure completeness
- Take ownership of assigned solicitation responses and ensure successful completion on time
- Understand the needs of the customer and ask the right questions and suggest and articulate the right solution
- Experience in developing compliance matrices, outlines, storyboards, data calls, page allocation, themes, discriminators, etc.
- Capable of re-prioritizing efforts to meet dynamic workload and schedule shifts.
- Requires little to no direction or guidance to identify, structure and articulate a winning approach.
- Accomplished developer and writer of proposal sections.
- Ensure bids are technically and functionally compliant
- Experienced in developing responses to solicitations servicing Federal Government
- Requires little to no direction or guidance to identify, structure and articulate a winning approach for solicitation responses
- Experienced in assessing technical, financial, schedule, or other associated risks with solicitations
- Ability to ask intelligent questions as it pertains to solutions and customer requirements
- A dynamic, hands-on leader capable of instilling passion to win, excellence, adherence to deadlines, mentor the team and drive accountability and success
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal with stress on articulating and writing effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experienced in developing presentations for oral presentations to government
- Proven ability to work under pressure, delivering high quality work consistently against tight deadlines
- Understanding of the various types of Government contract vehicles
- Familiar and conversant in a broad range of topics related to C4ISR products and support services.
B.A./B.S. Degree and Minimum of 10 years of industry experience with a minimum of three years in proposal management.
- Medical, Dental and Vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account
- STD, LTD, Supplemental Life insurance and AD&D
- Comprehensive 401k plan and Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Vacation, Personal and Sick time
- 10 paid holidays
- Bereavement and jury duty leave
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!