Working closely with the Health Chief Financial Officer (CFO), the Director Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) will oversee all aspects of RCM function, ensuring the efficient and effective operation of the entire revenue cycle process. The Director, RCM is responsible for ensuring the integrity of revenue and billing data and provides input into complex business decisions. Provides direction for and interprets revenue cycle key performance indicators, identifies strategies that lead to improved financial performance, and follows through on their implementation while working cross-functionally, as needed.
- Develops strategic and operational RCM goals and objectives to support the vision, mission, and values.
- Responsible for all revenue cycle functions including system billing, reporting and support.
- Develops and implements management reporting of functional areas including AR, coding, QA, denials, payment compliance, and others.
- Ensures that all RCM practices reach or exceed standards and compliance of all required by all state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Promotes financial viability through the identification and analysis of design of jobs, work processes, and technology utilization to promote effectiveness, productivity, and efficiency that supports the overall goals.
- Collaborates with the finance team on all forecasting, budgeting and ensuring that all internal controls are in place and followed.
- Prepares analysis of claim or payer activities, initiates discussions with payers on reimbursement activities for claim resolution.
- Coordinates activities across organizational lines to insure a unified and proactive billing process within the areas that are serviced by the revenue cycle department.
- Responsible to ensure all Financial and Medicare audit papers are completed, as required.
- Develops and maintains a month-end financial reporting package on company performance.
- Maintains an adequate balance between legal and financial responsibility to ensure compliance with the external laws and regulations.
- Drives EHR/revenue cycle management software/outsourcing evaluation, selection, and implementation.
- Advises Health Chief Financial Officer of changes in procedures and requirements, necessitated by both internal and external factors.
- Develops and mentors staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; builds and maintains employee morale and motivation; ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies; fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Develops, implements, and monitors robust RCM KPI package.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!