Join a new and emerging customer experience function aimed at providing strategy towards best-in-class consumer experiences across our products and services. Responsible for supporting the Customer Experience senior leader and team. Contributes to and implements strategies that improve upon the customer’s end-to-end experience, encompassing all customer touch points and needs. Makes customer-led recommendations to meet and exceed Company, Division, and functional targets for Customer Experience through working with key stakeholders throughout the Company. Tracks integrated customer experiences and provides recommendations across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints.
- Contributes to and implements strategies that improve upon the customer’s end-to-end experience, encompassing all customer touch points.
- Evaluates existing data on customer service at all customer touch points and implements strategies that significantly improve upon the existing standards at all levels.
- Acts as a customer advocate and collaborates with partners across functional groups to execute customer experience strategies that will drive customer satisfaction and retention.
- Examines and evaluates a broad array of processes that impact the customer experience including, but not limited to: product customer feedback, brand customer feedback, product quality, sales and marketing processes, customer service experience and wait times, exchange policies, Information Technology enhancements, and many other aspects of the end-to-end experience.
- Defines and translates business goals into actionable roadmaps. Develops protocols to support improved or recommended strategies.
- Oversees the development of technical/business approaches and new or enhanced technical tools
- Serves as Customer Experience subject matter expert within cross-functional meetings. Proactively keeps informed and shares industry trends and new CX Methods.
Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience in customer insights, marketing, customer experience, analytics, pricing, consumer research, category management and/or business analysis Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions. Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!