Job Description Summary
You will inherit a book of business!
In this exciting Financial Advisor role you will provide retirement planning strategies for Mass Affluent clients ($25,000 to $250,000) by assessing the client's past, present and future financial needs, objectives and requirements. Meets needs by proactively building relationships with clients, providing ongoing advice and drawing on the range of available R&I products by using the pitch book, playbook and conducting in-depth Premier Retirement checkup analysis for clients. Initiates and proactively cultivates relationships with bank partners including Branch Managers and others.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides retirement strategies for client’s needs by collecting and analyzing client financial data to determine which products best meet the client’s retirement needs, and providing ongoing advice to the client as to what investment products are in the client’s best interest.
- Must be able to develop / maintain cumulative IAS book of business of $ 0 - $ 9mm over period of years.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of the Bank’s products and offerings, and promotes these products and offerings amongst clients as appropriate.
- Provides training to and promotes products amongst bank branch personnel in conjunction with Regional Manager and Relationship Managers.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with 3-5 bank branches to generate viable referrals for Retirement & Investment products.
- Provides outstanding customer service by following up on any client service request.
- Fulfills all regulatory and firm compliance obligations as detailed in policies, procedures and regulations.
- Creates financial plans for customers and deepens relationships with existing book of business clients.
Other Job Duties
- Collaborates with Wealth Management and Bank partners.
- Responsible to grow IAS book of business to meet and exceed annual goal levels.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Helpful to have practical knowledge of project management.
- Requires 5 years minimum prior investment experience.
Licenses & Certifications
- Active FINRA Series Licenses-7 & 66 (or 63/65) and State Insurance license
- Knowledge of securities and financial industry; Bank products and service knowledge desired.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with diverse clientele.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS office software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and ability to navigate easily through Internet based systems.
- Knowledge and experience with Appian and Microsoft Dynamics is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills required in verbal and written communication, customer service, planning, organizational and making presentations.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!