Responsible for the documentation, design, implementation, qualification, deployment, maintenance, and support of functional test fixtures used by the Operation and contract manufacturers. Manage test development activities with responsibility for results in terms of costs and methods. Perform the activities of test development and test support and other tasks assigned by management as required.
- Work in a cross-functional environment with Operation, manufacturing engineering, quality, R&D, purchasing, and logistics to ensure our products meet customer requirements.
- Work with suppliers to develop mechanical fixtures and tools.
- Translate product designs into testable assemblies and systems.
- Apply advanced automation techniques in support of developing easy-to-use, robust test fixtures that are scalable and modular.
- Coordinate resolution of technical issues.
- Advance test concepts within the organization and company.
- Create automation programs in line with the test methodology.
- Engage early in the design process to assist with design concepts, design reviews, and feasibility studies.
- Supply support to contract manufacturing partners for outsourced test fixtures
- Build and verifies test solutions.
- Ensure technical issues are assessed and resolved. Ensures there is a close loop of corrective action in place to ensure closure.
- Implement and validate new test tools.
- Follow quality systems and procedures in support of medical products in a regulated environment.
- BS in an engineering or a related science discipline (CSE/EE preferred).
- 5+ years of experience in PCBA functional test fixture development and test automation.
- 5+ years of experience in LabVIEW programming.
- Experience in the utilizing of the NI hardware modules and systems.
- Ability to read and understand CAD drawings such as schematic capture, PCB layout, and AutoCAD.
- Strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of the PCBA design cycle and test methodologies is strongly preferred.
- Experience in design test fixtures for high-speed Gb digital and low noise analog PCBs strongly preferred.
- Experience in design test fixtures for fluidic and optical subassemblies is a plus.
- Knowledge of DFT and DFM preferred.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.
- A LabVIEW certification (COD) is preferred.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and Xcontrol.
- Knowledge of and hands-on functional test development techniques.
- Experience in writing and reviewing test specifications and procedures.
- Willing to travel moderately (4-5 times per year for 1-2 weeks).
- Experience in working with and manage vendors and external design partners.
- Experience in working with contract manufacturers (CMs)
- Experience in providing training and technical support to CMs both onsite and remotely.
- Experience in working in a medical device industry or highly regulatory environment.
- cGMP familiarity with 21 CFR part 820, medical device manufacturing experience.
- Ability to create and manipulate typical database technologies.
- Project and/or program management experience.
- Effective planning and organizational skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Effective English writing and oral communication skills.
- Effective goal-setting skills.
- Effective analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Effective leadership and coaching skills.
- Demonstrate ability to promote teamwork and motivate exempt and non-exempt associates.
- Effective utilization of Microsoft Office software.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!