Our client is seeking a full-time Accounts Receivable Analyst II at their Northeast Philadelphia facility.
The accounts receivable analyst performs a variety of accounting functions with significant focus on the cash, accounts receivable and general ledger functions. This position is also responsible for supporting the Corporate Controller in conducting key activities such as month-end close, account reconciliations, government reporting and audits.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepares and distributes the daily cash report.
· Monitors and controls the Accounts Receivable function, including posting cash payments, resolving customer discrepancies, and reconciling the GL with the AR Aging Report.
· Prepares the monthly bank reconciliation.
· Prepares and submits all Government issued census reports.
· General Ledger Account Reconciliation as directed by the Corporate Controller.
· Prepares and distributes all quarterly commission reports.
· Assists in the monthly accounting close including posting all sub-ledger activity and recurring journal entries as well as reconciling all intercompany accounts.
· Assist in the year-end Financial Audit.
· Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree (B.A) from four-year College or University; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.