Sr. Technology Solution Engineer will be a part of R&D Software Engineering team for the development of software tools and algorithms for medical diagnostic instruments. They will develop, deploy and maintain software applications to support product development and R&D needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with key stakeholders to specify, plan, design, develop, test, and support software components as assigned.
- Responsible for implementation of IT solution designs or improvements to existing R&D IT tools and software products; facilitates the implementation of more complex subsystems and systems.
- Collaborates with other application and instrument development teams to develop and utilize common tools and shared components.
- Suggests improvements or adaptations to existing methods or processes to improve productivity.
- Establishes and clarification of specifications for assigned work tasks.
- Assists in the design direction or modifications of software system components.
- Works with team leadership to establish necessary test specifications and requirements for software product validation of designs.
- Participates in decisions on the scope of work, duration of tasks, and determination of requirements.
- Participates in code inspections and technical reviews.
- Presents material on new or enhanced designs to members of the project team.
- Presents data and design reviews to management as needed.
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in IT, Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in Windows development environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in PC and Operating System image development.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Server management.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in networking and security management.
Experience with one or more of the following is desirable:
- Desktop tier 3 support
- Cyber Security
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic with a commitment to achieving project goals.
- Ability to work with minimal direction.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills- verbal, written, and listening
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Has a general background in software development life cycle process.
- Good team player.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!