Job Description: Under limited supervision, this position is responsible for operations related to Government and/or Customer owned property administration. Will be responsible for tracking government and/or customer owned property, resolving and disposition discrepancies, and providing a variety of reports.
- Responsible for operations related to Government and/or Customer owned Property Administration
- Administer Government/Customer Property in areas of acquisition, receiving, records, storage and movement, consumption, utilization, maintenance, physical inventories, sub-contract control, and disposition in accordance with FAR
- Generate a variety of reports at the behest for Gov’t/customers; compile objective evidence
- Leads or may act as a liaison for Customer/Government Property audits, providing responses as required for any finding
- Analyze policies and identify any deficiencies and inefficiencies, make correctional recommendations and oversee their implementation.
- Assist in the contract close out reconciliation of government and/or customer property.
- Investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies including root cause analysis.
- Participate in Lean Six Sigma improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior related experience. Graduate Degree or equivalent with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience
- 2 years’ experience with property management system or ERP business systems
- Experience in closeout of contract property and internal assessment/audit.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Bachelor's degree required in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or a related field of study
- APICS Certification or Education
- CCPS Property Certification
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills and be able to perform detailed data analysis and recommend solutions based on findings
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!