This is long term consulting role that comes with salary plus benefits
About the role:
Work under the guidance of an Engineering Manager as Software Engineer and collaborate with the system architects to develop Web applications and services.
Responsibilities include developing, testing, and maintaining the software. You will apply knowledge of software design and V&V methods to develop and test safety critical, fault tolerant apps.
You'll need experience with:
- Full stack .NET C# Object oriented development skills.
- Experience with the ASP.NET Framework, MVC
- Knowledge of architectural patterns such as CLEAN, MVC and MVVM etc.
- Experienced in working in all application layers using Angular, REST APIs, NodeJS, PowerShell, SQL, MongoDB and YAML
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, 4.x development knowledge or experience.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps and/or Jenkins for pipeline creation (must)
- Object oriented development and coding skills.
- Proficient knowledge of API Development.
- Proficient knowledge of REST API’s.
- A good understanding of computer hardware, networking, and devices.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!