The Regional Senior Construction Supervisor ( Remote) will plan, monitor and coordinate internal projects from initiation through completion. We seek a multifaceted organized professional who will direct and coordinate activities of fixed duration to ensure that the goals or objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframe and budget.
- Provides leadership and functional area expertise to the build project team for project execution and scope/design review; mentorship and management of construction staff during execution; and management of overall build project execution phase basis, established project controls and timetables to deliver build projects that meet all safety, quality and regulatory goals.
- Monitor internal construction project progress and intervene to resolve problems with project managers, line managers, clients and other stakeholders.
- Assess project issues and recommend resolutions to meet productivity, quality and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Review status of projects and budgets, manage schedules, and prepare status reports.
- Execute strategies to develop assigned projects in areas such as agriculture, marketing, manufacture, etc.
- Coordinate the operational aspects of assigned projects.
- You will lead and develop a team, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related degree and 5 years of construction/project management experience. Alternately, 8 or more years of experience in construction/project management.
Two or more years of supervisory experience
Three or more years’ experience working on mid to large sized construction projects in an industrial setting
Strong working knowledge of building and construction standards, codes and specifications, permitting processes and requirements.
Knowledge in completion and use of construction agreements and preparation of bid packages.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!