The Mass Spectrometry Marketing team is looking for a hardworking individual to bring differentiated MS software products and workflow solutions. As a member of this hard-working team, you will be responsible for the overall strategic direction of the Quantitative and Qualitative analysis software products and execution of the go-to-market strategies. You will work closely with customers and our worldwide R&D, marketing, sales, and business unit management teams to define product strategy and support the product lifecycle.
To accomplish this, you will have the responsibility to:
- Work with worldwide customers, industry influencers, and experts across businesses to maintain expert knowledge of customer workflow, worldwide market trends, and MS technologies
- Develop detailed software product definitions and requirements for R&D product development based on analysis/understanding of customer workflow needs through Voice of Customer (VOC) feedback, and market trends
- Work with internal and external customers to get critical feedback on beta software workflows
- Conduct market and competitive analysis to strategically evaluate new market opportunities and partner with internal teams to identify products that can improve customer workflows
- Partner with a cross-functional team to align on product development across R&D, marketing, finance, manufacturing, customer support, and sales
- Build marketing campaigns and compelling collateral to highlight value proposition and differentiation for the products
- Bachelors, Masters or equivalent University degree
- 4 + years demonstrated ability with Product Management/Marketing/Sales of mass spectrometry instruments or software
- Technical knowledge of GC/MS or LC/MS instrumentation
- Knowledge of workflows and applications within these markets
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to connect with a global team, with individuals at all levels in the organization and across multiple functions (finance, marketing, legal, R&D, product support, sales, executive leadership)
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to prioritize business goals and alignment to timelines.
- Past success working collaboratively with sales and marketing professionals across the organization to develop effective market strategies and programs that meet revenue forecasts and growth targets
- Ability to travel worldwide; more than 25% travel required, including international travel (once travel resumes)
- This position is located in Santa Clara, CA
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!