As Territory Manager, you will represent Peripheral Intervention in a specific geographical area assigned by the company, and take necessary action to attain sales objectives.
- Sells the entire product line to current and new accounts.
- Informs customers of new and current pricing, backorders, and company policies.
- Executes comprehensive in-service of products to all concerned individuals.
- Plans sales calls on a continuous basis, managing sales time effectively.
- Develops thorough knowledge of all products and clinical data.
- Informs Regional Manager of significant market changes and competitive activity.
- Achieves prompt, mutually satisfactory solutions to customer complaints.
- Analyzes customer needs and creates solutions.
- Maintains company automobile and company property.
- Completes and processes Peripheral Intervention reports including but not limited to: sales summary reports, expense reports, monthly product tracking reports, account targeting reports, and complaint reports in accordance with established procedures and policies.
Education and/or Experience:
- This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Management or related area
- Two to three years outside sales experience or equivalency
- Demonstrated human relation and communication skills
Must possess and maintain a valid state-issued driver's license and meet auto safety standards.
Must be able to travel in the field, frequently.
Additional Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
- Product knowledge and all features and benefits of Peripheral Intervention products
- Surgical procedure knowledge, adequate to illustrate our product benefits
- Basic anatomy
- Medical and surgical terminology
- Thorough understanding of needs/analysis selling
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Understands contract administration
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!