Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for both package and custom developed applications, including participating in software design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance activities.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with key process owners on the documentation of application defects, enhancements and/or projects
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain software solutions with limited oversight as prioritized by the business including creating and updating system documentation and training materials
- Design reliable and scalable solutions according to company standards and best practices that will support user requirements
- Gather and document business requirements from to determine the capabilities that need to be delivered. Consult with the users on the priorities, complexities and other impacts of the requirements. Provide time and cost estimates for proposed changes
- Identify opportunities to deploy existing solutions in other business areas
- Coordinate and communicate development activities with other team members, infrastructure personnel, and vendors and communicate to management as appropriate
- Follow defined change control and compliance procedures associated with software development, including all required documentation and governance standards
- Interact with business users via consulting and training to ensure effective use of technology solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, computer science, mathematics, or other related field, or an equivalent combination of formal education and the following job related experience
- Experience in use and function of office equipment including computers and applicable software
- Experience interacting, advising and communicating effectively
- Experience developing information, conducting meetings and making presentations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of: all aspects of the software development lifecycle methodology and basic project management concepts
- Knowledge of: multiple development languages and/or platforms
- Knowledge of: basic infrastructure concepts and how those concepts are impacted by development activities
- Ability to: software development and programming concepts/techniques
- Ability to: work with database management systems
- Ability to: apply math, algebra, and statistical methods
- Ability to: communicate and/or exchange information or instruction; conduct oral presentations and/or meetings
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!