Conducts an advanced level of corporate audit services activities.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Executes more complex fieldwork steps on assigned internal audits, Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 compliance testing, and special projects, designed to evaluate whether key risks are adequately controlled as defined by the Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO)
- Propose recommendations to resolve identified internal control deficiencies
- Participates in project planning, oversight, and wrap-up
- Interviews employees throughout the Company to identify and document risks and related controls
- Provides guidance, training and/or coaching to lower level audit staff, assist with determining work priorities, job assignments, and monitoring project execution
- Participates in monthly departmental meetings
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, business administration, or other related field PLUS the following job related experience
- Experience with and knowledge of internal auditing processes, generally accepted accounting principles, and audit standards as promulgated by The Institute of Internal Auditors
- Experience executing Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 compliance testing requirements and knowledge of COSO
- Experience and/or training related to:
- Internal controls and internal audit techniques
- Enterprise risk management principles
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance testing
- Report writing
- Interpersonal/communication skills
- Energy industry
- Experience developing and executing audit programs, including researching, analyzing, and preparing audit documentation
- Experience reading and interpreting audit results, financial information and reports, governmental regulations, policies and procedures, publications, manuals, audit standards, benefit plan documents, contracts, and correspondence
- Experience conducting audit interviews, and interacting, advising, negotiating, and communicating effectively with business experts
- Experience developing and presenting information to individuals and groups
- Experience in use and function of office equipment such as personal computers and related software
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!