The Private Valuation Team supports the investment valuation function for private, illiquid investments acting as the interface between the investment professionals, external valuation providers, accounting outsource providers, auditors, and Global Fund Services. The team focuses on adding value by providing valuation oversight and coordination of valuations and supporting documentation.
- Oversee team members in preparing valuation documentation for private equity, private debt and other alternative investments.
- Help drive the team process during monthly and quarterly cycles
- Manage workflow of data to 3rd party valuation firms; working with investment teams to ensure all relevant information is incorporated into valuations.
- Provide high quality client service externally and internally. Address inquiries, perform controls, problem solve, and mitigate risks.
- Initiate and help drive platform and process innovations to support fast-growing business needs, minimize risk, improve quality, and navigate the changing markets.
- Review and tie out of valuation templates received from third party service providers. Communicate any comments and coordinate sign off in coordination with Investment, Pricing and Fund Administration teams.
- Review legal documents to establish rights associated with new securities purchased.
- Prepare materials to be provided to the Valuation Committee and presenting findings to Pricing Committees and other management as necessary.
- Liaison with independent auditors. Provide support for valuations and answer questions as necessary in a controlled and efficient manner.
- Perform a review of fair value reporting provided by underlying managers and Co-Investment sponsors.
- Operate as part of a global team
- Bachelor's degree is required, Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 4 to 8 years relevant experience, private investment valuation experience preferred.
- Solid understanding of ASC 820 and IFRS 13, familiarity with PWERM, OPM, and Current Value valuation techniques preferred.
- Ability to work with and handle financial data and build summarized reports
- Experience building, testing and implementing valuation models.
- Natural standout colleague able to work in an innovative, ambitious, and fast paced environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with agile critical thinking and a problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to quickly learn the intricacies of complex financial instruments.
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters, Interactive Data and MS Office Suite as well as SQL, Unix commands, PERL, etc. is an advantage.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!