The Financial Analyst will join a dynamic, fast paced organization and provide financial support and management in a matrixed organization. The Financial Analyst will work with business partners throughout the organization to drive financial results. The Analyst will work with the financial leadership team to identify risks and opportunities to financial goals and to propose mitigation plans.
- Support finance leadership team in analysis of monthly performance and identifying risks and opportunities in the financial forecast.
- Facilitate period end financial closing; reporting on period actuals, providing analysis and commentary on key metrics, ensuring all required reporting is submitted timely and accurately. Perform month end close activities including journal entries and reconciliations.
- Focus on cost control, achieving targets, and labor utilization.
- Provide financial leadership in determining key cost drivers, risks and opportunities, ad-hoc scenario analyses and/or business models.
- Produce periodic financial review packages for leadership; work with cross-functional team members to ensure timely and accurate inputs and variance analysis.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures and alignment with GAAP accounting rules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent field of study.
- Four (4) years of prior related experience in financial management of large, complex programs and/or Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Strong Excel skills with other system experience (SAP/Hyperion/Oracle).
- Demonstrated analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Advanced active listening skills; written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Customer orientation (Internal & External).
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task.