Transitions are a normal part of hospital daily life. That’s what inspired the design of our hospital respiratory care solutions – so you can respond quickly to changing patient conditions, across the continuum, while delivering consistent quality care.
· Drive the growth and utilization of Hospital Respiratory Care solutions by collaborating with other creative team members to build unique and differentiated connectivity, interoperability and data analytic solutions that deliver meaningful value to our customers.
Partner across Hospital and Home business units to deliver a connectivity, interoperability and data analytics roadmap that delivers increased brand value and brand recognition as a leader in global healthcare solutions.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
You are responsible for
Partner with Product Managers to identify product needs specific to, but not limited to, connectivity, interoperability and data analytics to build clinical and biomed decision support capabilities for the Hospital Respiratory Care business unit.
· Lead and support voice of customer research specific to, but not limited to, connectivity, interoperability and data analytics clinical decision support capabilities.
Partner with cross functional team members to build use cases and user needs related to connectivity, interoperability and data analytics clinical decision support solutions.
Lead and support business case creation, portfolio management submission, and stage gate presentations.
Partner with Product Managers in upstream identification of exploitable opportunities, solution definition, solution development and go-to-market planning to ensure unmet areas of customer needs are met and differentiated solutions are developed.
Partner with Product Managers and business market leaders in the identification of go-to-market launch strategy, planning, and execution to ensure proper customer awareness and alignment of solutions, market needs and customer needs.
Partner with the Global Business Marketing group to define and develop marketing assets, programs, and campaigns to create awareness of connectivity and clinical decision support capabilities to drive demand generation, opportunity acceleration, clinical demand, and brand value.
Partner with clinical marketing to identify and define plans to create or acquire necessary proof points of HRC connectivity, interoperability and data analytics clinical decision support solutions value and/or differentiation (ex. case studies, pre / post studies, financial models, etc)
Collaborate with other Business Units to identify and create value of connectivity, interoperability and data analytics solutions across Business Units that create a differentiated value proposition.
Identify and define product roadmaps and key future needs for all products assigned
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· BS required, advanced degree is a plus
· 5+ years Product Management experience
· 5+ years medical device experience
· 5+ years’ experience in connectivity of medical devices in a hospital setting
· Understanding of global hospital market - hospital business, hospital ecosystem, care delivery models by country, market forces and regulations
· Must have an in depth understanding of medical device and hospital connectivity, interoperability and data analytics
· Must have experience in the application of technical and connectivity principals to provide solutions that enable hospitals and/or primary care physicians to meet their key clinical, operational, and financial goals
· Experience in primary and secondary research methods and application
· Experience in new product development
· Experience in go-to-market and launch planning and strategy
· Experience cultivating and utilizing KOLs
· Experience defining and deploying clinical and technical education to clinicians and reps
· Experience collaborating with clinical marketing teams to define and create clinical and technical proof points (case studies, business process maps, pre/post studies, clinical research)
· Experience/ knowledge in ventilation and respiratory is considered a plus
· Experience creating demand generation and opportunity acceleration programs and assets is considered a plus