The Director of Product Management of Digital Commerce, will lead the product strategy team for digital commerce across all our Omni-channel initiatives and all our online properties. Reporting directly to the Sr. Dir. of Product Management of Digital Commerce, this leader will play a key role in defining our product vision, roadmap and product priorities. She/He will also be responsible for putting in place and managing a structured product portfolio management framework and process.
This director level role will also be responsible to drive execution of our biggest strategic initiatives and will have a strong influence in shaping the future success in the digital retail space.
- Defines the Omni-channel product vision for Digital commerce, across marketing, sales, merchandising, operations and service that support the company’s vision, strategy and direction. Develops and oversees the implementation of processes, and policies that have significant impact upon the organization.
- Develops short- and long-range product and service strategies and plans.
- Works cross functionally with all business groups to understand emerging customer and business trends that required enhancements or new product features to be developed
- Defines and prioritize the digital commerce product development roadmap for the division and company, with a strong product portfolio management analytical approach. Develops budget for specified business unit/product line and is accountable for delivering against business goals/objectives.
- Makes recommendations for the formulation of the strategies and operating plans of the specified area of responsibility, then, based on prevailing conditions executes or adjusts the operating plans. Brings a strong financial and business discipline to roadmap prioritization and perform pre/post launch analysis of each product and drives team financial accountability for results. Sets financial, operational and quality objectives for the unit or product line and develops master operational plans.
- Leads execution (scope, requirements definition and delivery) of top strategic product initiatives
- Shares highly complex information related to areas of expertise. Interacts with senior management to keep abreast of objectives. Interacts with direct reports and peers in management / customers / vendors to interpret information and improve cross-functional processes and programs. Builds and enhances key internal and external contacts.
- Accountable for growth and optimization of consumer awareness, market share and/or specified initiatives. . Reviews the competitive marketplace and makes adjustments to operational activities based upon identified information.
- Oversees and directs the work of a high performing team of product managers and analysts. Obtains and allocates resources to meet operating plans. Ensures the ongoing training and development of direct reports. Develops and mentors staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; builds and maintains employee morale and motivation; ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies; fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.