As an Advanced Client Solutions Specialist, you can look forward to
• Working in a fast-paced, changing environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking and communicating in an efficient manner.
• Working in a collaborative environment with a team of professional sales specialists and managers in a call center.
• Communicating with clients throughout the entire shift with structured breaks.
• Navigating multiple computer systems while interacting with the client.
• Listening to, understanding and providing needs-based sales solutions for our clients.
• Incentive opportunities for meeting and/or exceeding critical performance standards.
• Opportunity for advancement with structured career development paths.
• World-class suite of benefits including tuition and child care reimbursement and employee discount programs.
We’ll help you
• Get training and on-the-job support from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll receive in-depth classroom training, including side-by-side live call handling and continued on-the-job training and coaching.
• Learn about core banking products and services. Understand which products/services will work best for the client throughout the relationship and how to uncover their needs using best in class tools and resources.
• Provide education to clients. Inform and educate clients on products that are available and will benefit them to meet their needs.
You’re a person who (required skills)
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives
• Has a commitment to teamwork and the flexibility to work the schedule, including weekends and holidays
• Has the ability to engage with clients and seek to understand their needs while actively sharing options using plain language, building rapport and handling objections
• Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching
• Is comfortable with ongoing change and learning new technology/processes
• Has a minimum of two years of sales experience with cross-selling, upselling or referring products
• Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers
• Is self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
• Has strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
You’ll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
• Experience in the banking/financial industry
• Experience working in a call center
• Experience in telephone sales
KP RECRUITING GROUP
KP Recruiting Group was started to create a world-wide network of multi-level, highly skilled talent; that are either experts or working to become one, in their respective fields. Our process involves focusing on the talent, skills, and experience of an individual as a key indicator of the present and future value that they will bring to any organization.
In establishing a network, we are able to forge genuine relationships with talent and gain valuable insight that allows us to understand what motivates them. This data allows us to give strategic advice to our partners as they go through the process of managing their human capital.
See our jobs and apply here: https://kprecruitinggroup.catsone.com/careers/7781-General