About the role:
Our client is looking for a Staff Software Engineer with full stack experience who has a passion for developing high quality, customer focused and impactful SW products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build high-quality, clean, scalable, and reusable code by enforcing best practices around software engineering architecture and processes, provide technical leadership for team to deliver software that satisfies the needs our internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive to a team culture that values quality, robustness, and scalability while fostering innovation. Mentor and guide other team members on patterns and practices to produce high quality software.
- Partner with Test Lead and Product owner to provide end-to-end ownership of team desirables.
- Work in a scrum-based agile development process which plans, and builds features targeted to a release.
- Collaborate with product owners, user experience designers, and technical stakeholders to deliver software that not only functional and technical requirements but provide delightful customer experiences.
- By applying an agile mindset, fosters the incremental delivery of value by the team and directly supports the grooming, refinement, development, and testing activities of the team as-a-whole through the collaboration and collective definition of story acceptance criteria.
- Ability to perform in fast paced, multiple global team agile environment.
- Experience in applying microservices principles, design, and architecture patterns.
- Proven technical expertise and leadership in full stack development.
- Strong problem-solving, debugging skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- "Self-starter" attitude and the ability to make decisions independently
- Communicates clearly, succinctly, and persuasively to all levels of employees.
- Experience in
- Proficient in C#. Full-stack experience; React, Node.js a plus.
- Agile software development processes - Scrum or Kanban
- Automated testing tools and frameworks
- Secure Development practices & Code Quality – SonarQube, White source
- CI\CD toolchain - Github, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Terraform
- Agile tools – Azure Boards, JIRA, Rally etc.
- Deployment environments & Platforms - K8S, Azure (preferred) or AWS cloud environment
- Working in regulated environment or Medical SW a big plus.
Education and experience required:
- BS/BA in computer science, engineering, or relevant field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience building enterprise-quality software
- Designing and building web-based applications in cloud and hybrid platforms (MS Azure preferred)