POSITION TITLE-DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS OPERATIONS
SALARY-OPEN-OUR CLIENT PREFERS WE DON'T POST SALARY INFO PUBLICLY BUT IF INTERESTED PLEASE APPLY AND WE WILL SHARE SALARY INFO DIRECTLY WITH YOU
LOCATION-SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Our strength is the efficiency with which we deliver leading-edge mortgage products and support to those we serve. We’re proud to set the standard for success in our industry. To help us continue our growth, we’re seeking an experienced Director of Business Operations to join our team. As an ideal candidate, you have proven senior management experience in a highly dynamic setting. Your organizational skills, communication, and leadership are second to none, and you enjoy developing innovative technology solutions that push the boundaries of finance and lending. You’ll work closely with the Executive Team to develop the strategy and long-term plans that usher in new levels of productivity and success. You will report directly to the President and learn all aspects of our rapidly growing business, as you take on large challenges, unlock new opportunities for the business, and position yourself for substantial future professional growth.
- Work closely with executive-level leadership in the development of business performance goals and long-term operational plans,as well as drive outcomes in support of these goals.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and design of automation solutions, relying heavily on inter-departmental collaboration.
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity.
- Work with project managers in the development of financial and budgetary plans.
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives.
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads (product, engineering, sales, operations, capital markets, compliance), with external partners, and with vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals.
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks.
- Devise strategies to ensure growth of programs enterprise-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs.
- Uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed.