POSITION TITLE--SUPPLY CHAIN TRADE COMPLIANCE AND ANTI-CORRUPTION SR SPECIALIST-FAR/DFAR
SALARY-OPEN-OUR CLIENT PREFERS WE DON'T POST SALARY INFO PUBLICLY BUT IF INTERESTED PLEASE APPLY AND WE WILL SHARE SALARY INFO DIRECTLY WITH YOU
Working with various Segment departments, and Sectors within our company, this position will be responsible for the Trade Compliance and Anti-Corruption functions with our company's TCOM Supply Chain. The chosen candidate will play a key role in maintaining compliance for all related/applicable internal/external Government regulatory requirements. This is a highly visible role; candidate must be comfortable with interacting with persons at all levels of the business and/or Government officials. In addition, the candidate must have strong written and oral communications. Demonstrate a proactive approach to managing workload in a fast-pace environment. Ability to be effective in complex project with ambiguity and/or rapid change. The candidate must exercise sound judgement and model a high degree of personal accountability, professionalism and discretion and act independently. Strong analytical skills, as well as highly developed critical thinking and problem-solving skills are required.
Trade Compliance (ITAR/EAR): As the Trade Compliance go-to within Supply Chain, this individual is responsible for all Supply Chain trade compliance related requirements and compliance of:
- Export controlled technical data guidance and direction to Supply Chain
- Must be detail oriented with expertise in reading and interpreting regulations, directives and management guidance with emphasis on accuracy and completeness
- Trade Compliance/Purchase Order audits & reporting (ITAR Registration, export metrics etc)
- Secure export licenses/agreements, track and manage all approved License & amendment reviews and submissions
- Monitor USG regulations for changes applicable to these areas and update the business as necessary, including authoring new or modifications to existing policies/procedures
- Write, update and manage policy, procedures and guidance to Supply Chain on Trade Compliance issues.
- Develop and present training to Supply Chain personnel as required to ensure compliance awareness within our company's Supply Chain team members
- Manage Supplier Certification on-line tool - Reps & Certs, ITAR Registration, FAR/DFAR, SB Classification etc
- Administer SharePoint site for construction, execution and amendments/renewals of supplier Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Works closely with the Sector and Corporate Anti-Corruption Officers to ensure third party vetting, policy and procedures are adhered to.
- Reviews pertinent documents necessary to assist in the classification of suppliers.
- Writes and updates policy regarding Anti-Corruption
- Facilitates knowledge sharing and SC organization learning
Other duties - as assigned to assure overall effectiveness and productivity of the Supply Chain Compliance Team. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Country of Origin Analysis
- FAR/DFARS Compliance Analysis
- Restricted Party Screening
- Assist with special projects including but not limited to internal audit investigations and risk assessment.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- 5 + years of combined FAR/DFAR Small Business Program/Plan and ITAR & EAR regulations experience
- Ability to garner buy-in from stakeholders and be recognized as an approachable and reliable source for compliance issues
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize and schedule work to meet the business needs
- Experience with MS Office including advanced spreadsheet manipulation and presentation creation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of organization & supplier base