POSITION TITLE--SUBCONTRACTS SPECIALIST--FAR/DFAR
SALARY-OPEN-OUR CLIENT PREFERS WE DON'T POST SALARY INFO PUBLICLY BUT IF INTERESTED PLEASE APPLY AND WE WILL SHARE SALARY INFO DIRECTLY WITH YOU
This Senior Supply Chain professional will have strong knowledge of subcontracts and supply chain:
- Responsible for writing, issuing and negotiating RFPs, NDAs, license agreements and subcontracts in support of Tactical Communications business line.
- Responsible for supplier selection process while understanding and mitigating risk associated with the project.
- Knowledge of commercial terms and conditions and FAR Part 12 contract terms and conditions required.
- Ability to manage multiple subcontracts at once and work in a cross functional team environment is required.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Communicates with contacts inside and outside of own department to explain and interpret operational processes, practices, and procedures.
- Works to achieve operational targets for specific programs and projects with direct impact on departmental results.
- BA/BS required plus 6 years experience or Graduate degree with 4 + years experience.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to lead multi-functional team and drive actions to closure.
- Supply Chain or Engineering background required.