POSITION TITLE-- ANALYTICAL DATA ENGINEERING PRINCIPAL (REMOTE)
SALARY-OPEN-OUR CLIENT PREFERS WE DON'T POST SALARY INFO PUBLICLY BUT IF INTERESTED PLEASE APPLY AND WE WILL SHARE SALARY INFO DIRECTLY WITH YOU
The Digital Intelligence Organization empowers Agilent's digital transformation by enabling digital data insights democratization and infusing machine learning in digital capabilities. The organization strives to be excellent on technical savvy, business acumen, and operational execution. We apply analytics rigor and sophisticated data management to ensure solid intelligence for the organization's strategy and confidence to act on them swiftly.
The organization encompasses digital analytics, data engineering, and data science. We are searching for a hands-on digital analytics engineering manager as we are building out the organization and digital intelligent capabilities. You will foster a comprehensive approach to coordinate and utilize various data assets. You will build out desired data models and other features to use those data capabilities at scale, speed, and sustainability moving forward. You will apply your digital technology knowledge in identifying data intelligent use cases and drive implementation.
This is a newly crafted senior position that will be best served by someone who is self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and attitude with a passion to use technical knowledge and skills to find solutions for analytics and customers.
- While partnering with IT, design and build out groundbreaking digital analytics data ecosystem using modern technology and approach in AWS, GCP, Adobe, and other related platforms
- Develop strategies and use technical infrastructure to acquire vital datasets to deliver data integration using cloud technologies
- Help the organization, data analysts, and data scientists to accelerate insights extraction and visualization and machine learning development and deployment
- Collaborate multi-functionally to successfully deliver improvement in tech stack and data analytics usability and deployment at scale
- Develop the reference architecture for identity stitching, data cleansing and standardization to help supervise a customer journey
- Be accountable for blinding different data types and sources to support operational and exploratory analysis
- Automate and transform manual processes to increase scale, speed, and efficiency.
- Conducts research and prototypes new concepts utilizing emerging technologies to bring in innovation
- Know the latest industry practices; evaluates new technologies and techniques for faster data discovery and business applications
- Bridging the gap between non-technical and technical partners. You will be translating business requirements into clearly defined technical specifications and vice versa.
- Graduate degree and hands-on working experience in data engineering, computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- 8 + years of experience required for entry to this role.
- Experience with enterprise data management, software architecture design, and data capabilities needed to be successful
- Working experience in the digital world is a must. Good understanding of web and mobile digital property and customers' engagement on digital property
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with those not only in the technical realm but also with business partners across a global platform.
- Hands-on Experience in cloud computing application implementations on AWS, GCP, GPU computing and in using multi-node compute clusters.
- Strong background in Data management platforms (DMPs) configuration, audience selection and activation
- Solid understanding of architectural principles involved in SaaS and multi-tenant platforms.
- Specialist in bash scripting, SQL databases and ETL AND API operations
- Knowledge of PCF, Java, Spring, Jenkins, and Python needed to be successful
- Experience working within an agile software development environment and machine learning is a plus