POSITION TITLE--SR. ULTRASOUND SONOGRAPHER
SALARY-OPEN-OUR CLIENT PREFERS WE DON'T POST SALARY INFO PUBLICLY BUT IF INTERESTED PLEASE APPLY AND WE WILL SHARE SALARY INFO DIRECTLY WITH YOU
Performs ultrasound procedures to demonstrate anatomy for interpretation and/or intervention.
Processes images on appropriate archival systems. Participates in performance improvement activities in the department. Maintains appropriate quality control records and participates in routine equipment testing and maintenance. Requires active ARDMS status and previous ultrasound experience.
Required Qualifications :
- Require ARDMS in Abdominal and OB/GYN Sonography.
- Requires previous ultrasound experience.
- BLS Certification
- Graduate of a formal accredited ultrasound training program in an approved school.
- Flexibility in scheduling, ability to rotate shifts and coverage for weekends and holidays.
- Requires ARDMS credentials in Abdomen and OB/Gyn specialties at minimum.
- Requires 1 (one) year UCSF experience as a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, or equivalent skills and competencies in a similar Ultrasound department.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Prefer recent work experience in an acute care setting.
- Prefer vascular and neuro ultrasound experience with accompanying ARDMS credentials.
- Prefer BCLS.