POSITION TITLE--BUSINESS ANALYST-- PROJECT COORDINATION EXPERIENCE
SALARY-OPEN-OUR CLIENT PREFERS WE DON'T POST SALARY INFO PUBLICLY BUT IF INTERESTED PLEASE APPLY AND WE WILL SHARE SALARY INFO DIRECTLY WITH YOU
The Business Analyst role will assist our engineering team with the design and implementation of projects, process improvements, efficiencies and software enhancements while leveraging enterprise data to help guide decisions. The Business Analyst will be responsible for project coordination leadership, gathering requirements, guiding the project team through implementation and providing post implementation support and training. The Business Analyst position will have the flexibility to works some days in the office and other remote.
Key Responsibilities & Results
- Serve as business analysis subject matter expert (SME) in all facets of processes, requirements and the continuing evolution of engineering systems.
- Coordinate, define, and document business and software requirements to ensure business needs are met.
- Coordinate, recommend and document process changes in the systems.
- Use system SME knowledge to plan the training, develop the reference manuals and train the system users.
- Provide project coordination leadership for corporate improvement projects that affect multiple functional business units, using standard project management principles.
- Create project plans, organize project teams and lead project meetings and activities.
- Manage vendor contacts and vendor relationship during the project life-cycle.
- Ensure existing processes meet organizational goals and strategic direction.
- Facilitate, educate and mentor staff in process requirements and accountability changes.
- Serve as data liaison for engineering systems projects.
- Facilitate and assist engineering staff in identifying, retrieving, and utilizing enterprise power system data.
- Assist in enterprise data efforts and project. Expand the vision and use of data.
- Serve as business and applications’ functional expert. Assist with productivity and process improvements.
- Identify, map and document proposals for improvement that combine and blend process improvements and software solutions using the company’s enterprise and related systems.
- Analyze processes and determine task steps that can be shortened, eliminated or combined to improve productivity or lower costs.
- Assist business leaders to operationalize strategic projects. Working with business, vendor and technical resources move strategic projects to platforms where they can be automated and controlled.