As a Client Solutions Specialist, you can look forward to
• Competitive suite of benefits including tuition/dependent care reimbursement, generous 401K and PTO offerings
•A schedule that works with your life. We have several schedule offerings to help you achieve better work-life balance. Ask one of our recruiters about our schedule options.
•Collaborating with a team of professional sales specialists and managers in a call center environment.
•Thriving in a fast paced, dynamic environment and interacting with clients throughout your day
• Communicating with clients throughout the entire shift with structured breaks.
• Navigating multiple computer systems while interacting with the client.
• Listening to, understanding and providing needs-based sales solutions for our clients.
• Incentive opportunities for meeting and/or exceeding critical performance standards.
• Long term career opportunity with multiple career development paths.
We’ll help you
• Get training and on-the-job support from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll receive in-depth classroom training, including side-by-side live call handling and continued on-the-job training and coaching.
• Learn about core banking products and services we provide. Understand which products/services will work best for the client throughout the relationship and how to uncover their needs using best in class tools and resources.
• Provide education to clients. Inform and educate clients on products that are available and will benefit them to meet their needs.
We’re a culture that
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives
• Has a commitment to teamwork and the flexibility to work the schedule, including weekends and holidays
• Has the ability to engage with clients and seek to understand their needs while actively sharing options using plain language, building rapport and handling objections
• Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching
• Enjoys ongoing change and learning new technology/processes
• One year of sales experience with cross-selling, upselling or referring products
• Has an intermediate level of proficiency with computers
• Is self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
• Has strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Experience in the banking/financial industry
• Experience working in a call center
• Experience in telephone sales
• Experience with multi-solution customer offerings and bundling services
• Experience working as a Personal Banker managing high client volume