This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills and expertise in support of the
production of promotional materials within a global pharmaceutical company.
Our client has implemented an Agile team environment in which the Content Steward
plays a pivotal role working in a collaborative fashion. The Content Steward ensures
that content is applied accurately and efficiently following brand promotional standards.
This leads to accelerated speed to market in multiple channels (web, e-mail, iPad,
Other responsibilities include:
- Working within an Agile team to create, adapt and manage content
- Develop brand content expertise for the use, maintenance and application of master content to promotional materials
- Ability to work well within a team environment supporting and guiding the maintenance, creation and adaptation of content.
- Work as a content and process expert to support the creation of digital and print promotional materials
- Work closely with internal team members and external creative agency partners to update and refresh master content on a regular basis
- Input and update ADT content and metadata, as required.
- Manage multiple operational projects through the content management solution process, simultaneously, from concept kickoff to final approval
- Attend meetings to review promotional pieces; make changes as instructed
- Problem solve as issues arise
- Assist the Agile team with tasks as assigned
Skills and experience needed:
- BS degree (Marketing, Business, Communications, Information Management) or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the Agile Methodology preferred
- Veeva PromoMats experience highly desired
- 2-3 years’ experience in Project and Marketing experience
- Experience working in a regulated industry preferred
- Prior production experience in sheparding promotional materials and working with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Process oriented, with an eye for process improvements