We're looking for an experienced top-notch Native IOS developer to grow with our dev team! As an IOS Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive. An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative team. Someone that values the “team” and maximizes the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
- Design and development projects for existing iOS app.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects depending on the project.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences and UI prototypes
- Optimizing performance for the app
- Communicate effectively with teams and management
- Understanding requirements and coordinating with offshore teams
- Be up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Ability to integrate any backend system for web service integration
- Ability to handle production issues in timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Hands on experience building the apps using Swift and Objective C
- Experience in engineering highly scalable, reliable and distributed systems.
- Application development and design experience using object-oriented methodologies
- Experience with Jenkins, Cocoapods or Swift Package Manager and version control systems such as Git
- 3-5 years Native iOS experience (preferably client side)
- Design, and develop IOS, native/hybrid applications for mobile phones, and tablets
- Strong Experience in native IOS development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc.)
- Experience in consuming web services using JSON/ XML
- Strong Autolayout/Storyboard experience and SwiftUI experience a plus.
- Experience on writing unit test cases using xctest/ocunit and UI tests with XCUITest.
- Strong understanding of functional programming concepts and high order functions.
- Solid understanding of software design and patterns like - MVC, Delegation, Singleton, Factory, Adapter
- Familiarity with agile development/waterfall processes and methodologies
- Expertise in app memory management, multithreading, networking & Security