As a valued colleague on our team, you will collaborate with team in designing, producing, testing, or implementing moderately complex software, technology, or processes, as well as create and maintain IT architecture, large scale data stores, and cloud-based systems.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Finance Technology - Software Engineering - Senior Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Independently determine the needs of the customer and create solution frameworks.
- Design and develop moderately complex software solutions to meet needs.
- Use a process-driven approach in designing and developing solutions.
- Implement new software technology and coordinate end-to-end tasks across the team.
- May maintain or oversee the maintenance of existing software.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAMMinimum Required Experiences:
- Strong SimCorp Dimension configuration skills required in DFS, DEX, SCDDW, use of formula, Auxiliary jobs, and preferably Communication Server Set ups and data transformation.
- Solid knowledge in triaging DFS, DEX, Comm. server issues
- Solid Knowledge of the SimCorp DevOps set up
- Solid Knowledge of Finance Industry, MBS, Treasury Financial products preferred.
- Solid Understanding of SimCorp Architecture & Data Model
- Solid Understanding of Data Warehouse Modules.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Functional & technical skills to design, develop and enhance system based on business requirements.
- Lead contractors and mentor junior team members
- Determining causes of operating errors and taking corrective action
- Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts and answer critical questions
- Experience using software and computer systems' architectural principles to integrate enterprise computer applications such as xMatters, AWS Application Integration, or WebSphere
- The group of skills related to Product Testing including testing and evaluating software, usability testing, UAT, and using relevant product testing technology
- Experience defining and managing changes to documents, code, computer programs, websites, and other files to enable collaboration and ensure teams are working from the latest version
- Skilled in cloud technologies and cloud computing
- The group of skills related to Product Development including designing products, developing product roadmaps, translating design requirements, prototyping, etc.
- Experience identifying measures, or indicators of system performance, and the actions needed to improve or correct performance to achieve desired outcomes
- The group of skills related to Programming including coding, debugging, and using relevant programming languages
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining consistency of a product's performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information
- Ability to frame ideas as systems and analyzing the inputs, outputs, and process
- Skilled in presenting information and/or ideas to an audience in a way that is engaging and easy to understand
- The group of skills related to Operational Excellence including improving and overseeing operations