You can apply at the link below as well:
Salary: Please submit an application and we'll email you the salary info.
We are focused on making the medication use process Simpler, Safer, Smarter and more Connected.
The position is based in San Diego, CA, or Tempe, AZ reporting to the Global Platform Leader for the Care Continuum. This leader will focus on delivering customer centric solutions that address key customer challenges, drive profitable growth, and will help transform the customer expertise for medication management in Care Continuum settings globally.
The role is accountable for setting the strategic and product management direction and executing the strategy globally across functions and regional business teams. To support this effort, this role will oversee and engage in market research and/or clinical partnerships to provide innovative yet clear answers for market needs. Furthermore, the role is accountable for the global financial performance of the Care Continuum business tied to strategic plan commitments. This associate will be an active member of the Care Continuum leadership team.
We are looking for a passionate and self-driven product management leader to support the organization’s transition from providing category-leading hardware products to delivering advance software and data analytics solutions and services while building innovative hardware. This individual will work cross functionally to create new analytics, bi-directional product interoperability, and will partner closely with R&D and the Global Customer Support organization to deliver new solution-specific offerings.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Solution management, including growth and innovation strategy, digital and inter-operability strategy, product lifecycle management, and deliver/service capacity planning.
- Global revenue growth, including current operating year and three year Annual Strategic Plan.
- Commercial go-to-market strategy working in collaboration with MMS Sales Team and Global Customer Service Organization, including participation in key account management.
- Generating actionable customer insights across multiple setting and geographies to prioritize & drive innovation projects.
- Owning the business cases and deliverables for new product development projects.
- Will oversee, coach, and develop 2 highly skilled product managers that are focused on current solutions and future innovations.
- Developed innovation roadmap by working with Product Management and cross functional team to prioritize SW bugs, integration projects, and new product enhancements and ensure timely delivery of the right product.
- Develop the commercialization strategy for new offerings.
- Partner with Market Development Manager and Regions and to develop/shape the market and drive adoption for our solutions.
- Identify ongoing opportunities and work with other platforms and external partners to enhance the customer experience and deliver on the organizational Strategy.
Other key activities that will make a candidate successful in the role:
- Customer and market expertise for medication management solutions in ambulatory and post-acute settings.
- Understand multi-product landscape and build positive relationships with key internal stakeholders e.g. Commercial teams, GCS, development and design leads, software engineers.
- Lead in-depth discovery conversations with customers and market research vendors to identify deep insights on common problems/needs, clearly articulating the voice of the customer.
- Develop and help drive EMR/PIS integration plan.
- Design and validate new customer-centric solutions and capabilities that create differentiated value for the organization’s portfolio.
- Own the product lifecycle from requirements gathering through production and release, confidently evaluating and balancing risks & tradeoffs.
- Work to understand and eliminate complex technical, functional, and business problems, enabling the broader team to efficiently execute on the product.
- Lead global Launch & Commercial Planning for new & expansion offerings through close collaboration with the Regional teams & other Functions.
- Generate undeniable Proof-points & Compelling Evidence, demonstrating the value of the offering to the market, justifying new pricing & business model innovation.
- In collaboration with the regions, create training material and deliver training programs to internal and external stakeholders.
- Build comprehensive Marketing Plans for new solution offerings, outlining segment-specific Messaging & Positioning, understanding customers, profiles, & motivators.
- Work with clinical marketing, platform leaders and sales organizations to ensure maximum penetration of market segments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, and /or computer science. MBA with a concentration in Marketing a plus.
- Min. of 8 years of experience in product management, marketing management, general management, and/or business development.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in both upstream and downstream marketing.
- Experience and understanding of US and international ambulatory and post-acute medication management process is a plus.
- Must have prior new product development experience in the med/tech space, resulting in successful new product launches.
- Proven ability to persevere and thrive in ambiguous situations.
- Strong leadership towards multiple levels in the organization.
- Transformational strategic thinker/change agent around the customer experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead without direct authority.
- Proven ability to build and successfully manage a team.
- Strong technical (SW, Digital, Analytics, and Hardware) understanding around automation solutions that help manage medications and supplies.
- Disciplined in assumption and metric-based decision making.
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical, written, verbal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present complex business reviews/presentations; provide clear thinking.
- Self-driven and highly collaborative; high personal accountability.
- Possessing and fostering entrepreneurial spirit, resulting in high mutual accountability, nimble problem-solving, and unique, valuable market solutions.
- Operates on the basis of trust and generates engagement with the team & individuals on the basis of open dialogue.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in cross functional teams.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.