You can apply at the link below as well:
Salary: Please submit an application and we'll email you the salary info.
Essential Job Functions
This role will be a key member of the Cloud Security Team, responsible for defending us and our customers from cybersecurity threats. The team’s responsibilities include:
• Designing, implementing, and securing solutions for IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS technology including AWS, Azure, and GCP resources.
• Automating enforcement of Cloud compliance policies.
• Developing policy and documentation for security best practices for technologies new to the company.
• Identifying, investigating and responding to cyber threats, incidents and anomalies.
• Identifying and prioritizing security vulnerabilities in our environment, and helping to drive remediation.
• Making recommendations for necessary changes to our security controls to address emerging security threats.
• Designing, implementing and securing solutions for end to end security in a CI/CD pipeline for containers including Docker, Artifactory, CloudBees Jenkins, and Kubernetes.
In addition to maintaining to the security of our Cloud-based platforms, this role will be focused on contributing to the team’s larger cybersecurity efforts.
Sits or stands for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift. Occasionally reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Occasionally moves, lifts, carries, and places objects and supplies weighing 0-10 pounds without assistance. Listens to, interprets, and differentiates auditory information (e.g. others speaking) at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Visually verifies and reads information. Visually locates material, resources and other objects. Ability to continuously operate a computer for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift. Physical dexterity sufficient to use hands, arms, and shoulders repetitively to operate keyboard and other office equipment up to a full work shift.
This position operates in an open office working environment which will include normal and customary distractions, noise, and interruptions.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. CISA, CISM or CISSP Certification a plus.
We’re looking for someone with 7-10 years of information security work, with substantive experience working with cloud-based platforms. We’re also willing to consider a candidate with substantive experience administering cloud-based platforms and a passion for the security discipline. Other requirements:
• Ability to apply a risk management lens to complicated technical issues, and make recommendations about how to reduce risk.
• Intellectual curiosity about cybersecurity issues. You read cyber and technical blogs and websites to stay current on industry trends and emerging risks.
• Flexibility. The duties of this role will likely evolve based on the interests and capacity of the individual hired.
• Understanding of a broad range of security technologies and how they work.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate technical topics to non-technical audiences.
• Problem solving skills. You're focused, driven and can get challenging projects across the finish line.
Experience in one or some of the following areas is preferred:
• AWS, Azure or GCP services and/or an understanding of how Cloud infrastructure works.
• Terraform or other Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools.
• Software development.
• Functional knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, PowerShell, etc.).
• PaaS platforms such as Salesforce or Heroku.
• Investigating cyber incidents.
• Threat intelligence and risk assessment.
• Container security platforms such as Aqua, Twistlock, Sysdig, etc.
• Secrets Management tools such as HashiCorp Vault, CyberArk, AWS Secrets Manager, etc.
• DevOps engineering (Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, etc.).
KP RECRUITING GROUP
KP Recruiting Group was started to create a world-wide network of multi-level, highly skilled talent; that are either experts or working to become one, in their respective fields. Our process involves focusing on the talent, skills, and experience of an individual as a key indicator of the present and future value that they will bring to any organization.
In establishing a network, we are able to forge genuine relationships with talent and gain valuable insight that allows us to understand what motivates them. This data allows us to give strategic advice to our partners as they go through the process of managing their human capital.
See our jobs and apply here: https://kprecruitinggroup.catsone.com/careers/7781-General