You can apply at the link below as well:
Salary: Please submit an application and we'll email you the salary info.
We are currently seeking qualified, motivated talent to be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, evaluating and defining security solutions in relation to development and support of complex security systems and business applications, specifications and procedures. Partners with assigned business lines on security controls and auditing/monitoring processes for said controls. Solutions must conform to regulatory obligations, Our company security policy and Enterprise Information Security (EIS) security standards.
- Leads business and technical partners with expert knowledge of relevant security system technologies.
- Elicits and translates business requirements to systems specifications for securing complex business systems; ensures security specifications align with business requirements
- Prepares and analyzes detailed systems specifications for complex security systems that fit with the company's system architecture standards.
- Collaborates with business functional groups in analyzing and evaluating business requirements; develops and manages the security aspects of the logical and functional design.
- Reviews departmental and the company processes or procedures related to supported security controls and/or systems and proposes relevant changes/updates.
- May evaluate system parameters and formats to determine direction of upgrades, enhancements, development, and maintenance of various security systems.
- May assist in developing complex test plans and test conditions of business systems and interface applications to ensure proper implementation of security controls.
- Provides support as an information security subject matter expert to department or business units for relevant business or system processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.